Saturday, October 26, 2013

Les Merveilleuses Ladurée Holiday Collection 2013.♫・*:.。. .。.:*

Hello everyone! Today I was going to check the price for Les Merveilleuses Ladurée’s Matte Rouge lipsticks because I’ve been eyeing them for quite some time now…

and I found out that the brand just came out with The Holiday Collection 2013!



The limited edition Face Color Rose will be on sale on the 1st of November, 2013




Limited Cream Cheek Base colors (on sale 6th of December, 2013)



Limited Eye Palette colors (on sale 6th of December, 2013)


Limited Lip Balm Set (on sale 6th of December, 2013)




New Glossy Rouge (on sale 6th of December, 2013), Unlimited




New Treatment Oil (on sale 1st of November, 2013), Unlimited




Personal thoughts
First of all, I am a huge fan of this brand, I have their Face Color Rose #2 which I truly love and adore but, since I’m not a big fan of orange and purple blushes I don’t think I will be purchasing their limited rose colors. (I’m sure they'll look amazing though!) 
The products that I probably will be purchasing are the Glossy Rouge lipsticks #3 & #7 and the Limited Cream Cheek Base #107.

Which Holiday Collection product(s) would you get from this brand? 




Thank you for stopping by and have an awesome day everyone!


-NamiWanko ('・ω・´)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gaaash they're so pretty and cute! Are the blushers really rose petals? I'd love to see a review on them if you could write one, I'm super curious now hehe^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very pretty! (*w*) the rose petals are actually papers coated with blush powder, and the coat is pretty thick.
      I actually wrote a review on it right before this post if you want to check it out-->
      http://nami-wanko.blogspot.com/2013/10/les-merveilleuses-de-laduree-face-color.html

      Have a lovely day! ( ^w^)/♥

      Delete